- Weight: 285g
- Head Size: 100sq in
- String Pattern: 16/19
- Balance Point: 330mm
- Stringing Status: Unstrung
Babolat adds another chapter to the Pure Aero Team! With this racquet, Babolat delivers a lighter, faster version of the standard Pure Aero. At 10.6 ounces strung and boasting a low swingweight, this stick moves through contact with remarkable ease, making it great for rising intermediates looking to play aggressive tennis.
Babolat adds strategically-placed NF²-Tech flax inserts at the 3 o’clock, 9 o’clock, and handle positions for optimal shock absorption on this powerful frame. These natural flax fibers are carefully integrated into the frame to create the most feel and sensation yet. An added bonus: extra sound quality for that satisfying pop and an exceptional playing experience.
- Spin - Whether you are a heavy spinner or just an aggressive player, this racket will do more than just deliver. You can exhaust your opponents by finding new angles as it gives you immense amount of spin.
- Power - The Pure Aero Team has been fine tuned again with the latest generation of Pure Aero to combine power and massive spin for to take advantage of any opportunity to hit winners.
- Cortex Pure Feel Powered by SMAC - Better vibration dampening thanks to new material integrated within the graphite of the racket which delivers pure feel and an incredible sound
- AEROMODULAR 3 - An aerodynamic frame integrating the grommets and bumper increases the head speed and the spin.
- FSI Spin - Thanks to an open string pattern, the player will experience longer ball and string contact time which results in greater feeling and superior control.
Standard Shipping is 1-2 Days with DPD Local.
Cut-off time for next day delivery is 12pm. Orders after this time will be shipped out the next working day.
Free Shipping is automatically applied once an order is more than £100
All our Shipping is Insured.
Please note: if you have selected a custom restring shipping will be delayed between 24-48hrs.