As HEAD's lightest shoe, the SPRINT PRO 3.0 is made for players who are looking for more speed on the court. The mesh material makes the shoe lightweight and extremely breathable, while the sock construction takes care of the out-of-the-box comfort you crave. And on top, the new Delta Straps and TPU heel counter keep your foot in place during slides and rallies on even the toughest court.
Colour: Ocean Blue / White
High abrasion resistant SuperFabric vamp material
Triangle lacing strap
TPU heel counter
Minimal heel-to-to offset
Three EVA densities
Ventilated 3D-anti torsion shank
Hybrid tread for all different surfaces
Durability zones for hardcourt
Open tread zones for best grip
- TRI-NRG - for best performance on court
- Drift Defense - ultimate protection around the toe and medial side
- Cooling System - best 360 degree ventilation
- Lateral Control - stability trigger to avoid roll overs
- Hybrasion+ - special rubber compound for best traction and durability
- Heel Stabiliser - stable TPU brace for best heel fit
- SuperFabric - extremely abrasion resistant, yet lightweight
- Sock Support System - elastic sock construction for comfort and support
- Delta Strap - triangle shaped mid foot straps into the lacing for an individual fit
- Ortholite - insole enhances comfort on and off the court
Standard Shipping is 1-2 Days with DPD Local.
Cut-off time for next day delivery is 12pm. Orders after this time will be shipped out the next working day.
Free Shipping is automatically applied once an order is more than £100
All our Shipping is Insured.
Please note: if you have selected a custom restring shipping will be delayed between 24-48hrs.