- Weight: 305g
- Head Size: 98 sq in
- String Pattern: 18/20
- Balance Point: 320mm
- Stringing Status: Unstrung
Building on nearly 20 years of dominance, Wilson's Blade performance rackets continue to be the preferred choice of avid competitors looking for ultimate control, feel and stability. The Blade 98 (18x20) V9 has a sharper, more stable response that produces a more connected-to-the-ball feel. Featuring a new Emerald Night matte finish, the v9 has a braided graphite + basalt frame with a DirectConnect carbon fiber handle for enhanced torsional stability. StableFeel technology enhances the racket's sharp response and the feel of its control-oriented string pattern.
- Blade Benefit: Feel and Control
- Smaller Head: Enhances precision and provides crisp feeling
- 18x20 String Pattern: Dense string pattern enhances feel and precision
- Innovations: Updated features and composition improve stability to produce a more connected-to-the-ball feel
- Upgrades: Latest bumper and grommet design is easier to apply, more durable, and fits the racket smoother
- Design: Dynamic Emerald Night Green matte finish with pops of orange compliment the sharp responses of the frame
Grommet construction provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response while dramatically increasing the sweet spot.
Patent-protected frame layup produces more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the more modern, vertical swing path. Material increases both flexibility and stability without compromise through the swing.
Braided Graphite + Basalt
Elastic and reactive material combination improves the flex of a racket to increase ball contact with the strings for enhanced feel and greater control.
Top Grip Taper
Tapered grip lends better feel for top-handed grip placement on two-handed backhand.
Carbon fiber handle extends to directly connect with end cap for improved feel and enhanced torsional stability.
The new Blade technology that provides an enhanced, firmer feel that increases stability and creates a more connected-to-the-ball feel. Designed with avid players in mind, this "sharper Blade" is ideal for those seeking to improve their game.