- Weight: 315g
- Head Size: 98sq in
- String Pattern: 16/19
- Balance Point: 320mm
- Stringing Status: Unstrung
The Yonex Ezone 98 Tour tennis racket puts the spin-friendly precision of the standard Ezone 98 into a heavier and more stable package. Although more challenging to swing, this racquet's extra mass delivers an undeniable boost in plow-through and pop. This racket update is a great option for intermediate and advanced players looking for a precise and spin-friendly weapon. It not only redirects pace with ease but also rewards aggressive mechanics with enough pop to keep your opponent in check.
- ISOMETRIC - increases the sweetspot by 7% compared to a conventional round frame
- Liner Tech - straight hole grommets elongate the strings to optimise power and comfort on off-center shots
- O.P.S (Oval Pressed Shaft) - designed to give players more spin, control and feel. The shaft flexes at impact, increasing dwell time and minimising vibrations
- Vibration Dampening Mesh - stretchy mesh material that is wrapped around the graphite within the grip to filter unwanted vibrations and improve touch and precision
- 2G-Namd Speed - high modulus graphite fibers are bound with a carbon nanotube structure, reducing energy loss, which enables to transfer the energy into quick snapback
Standard Shipping is 1-2 Days with DPD Local.
Cut-off time for next day delivery is 12pm. Orders after this time will be shipped out the next working day.
Free Shipping is automatically applied once an order is more than £100
All our Shipping is Insured.
Please note: if you have selected a custom restring shipping will be delayed between 24-48hrs.