The Yonex Nanoflare 1000 Game racket provides an unrivaled combination of features that will boost your game. Nanocell NEO, a flexible graphite material, is resilient yet flexible. AERO Frame is designed for smoother contours and less wind resistance, while ISOMETRIC technology enlarges the sweet spot by 7%. The TORAYCAR M40X and SUPER HMG graphite provide maximum shuttle acceleration, and the Super Slim Shaft reduces air resistance while maintaining feel. The Energy Boost CAP PLUS and integrated T-Joint grant maximum frame-shaft strength and get you even more control. Utilize the Nanoflare 1000 Game racquet to bring your game to new levels of performance and power.
- Built In T-Joint - manufactured from a special lightweight plastic combined with epoxy resin and foaming agent that enhances quality and performance by increasing the stability of the shuttle on the string bed and through the air
- Energy Boost Cap/Plus - uniquely shaped cap which maximises shaft performance. The front allows the shaft to flex, while the side's arch-shaped curve stabilises the racket face by preventing the shaft from twisting
- Super Slim Shaft - The slimmest racquet ever produced by YONEX vastly reduces air resistance whilst providing maximum feel
- Sonic Flare System - The revolutionary new graphite material TORAYCAR M40X and SUPER HMG provide unrivalled power and stability for maximum shuttle acceleration
- ISOMETRIC - ISOMETRICTM technology continues to help the world’s greatest players achieve global success
- AERO Frame - Smoother contours throughout the racket head for less wind resistance and extra racquet speed
- Nanocell NEO - A resilient yet surprisingly flexible graphite material
Standard Shipping is 1-2 Days with DPD Local.
Cut-off time for next day delivery is 12pm. Orders after this time will be shipped out the next working day.
Free Shipping is automatically applied once an order is more than £100
All our Shipping is Insured.
Please note: if you have selected a custom restring shipping will be delayed between 24-48hrs.